Marshall Cavendish Education, publisher of Singapore Math® textbooks Math in Focus® and Primary Mathematics, introduced a new workbook series for grades K to 5 to sharpen students’ understanding of and fluency in mathematics. Singapore Math® Fact Fluency consumable, print-format student workbook is for one grade level and supports any math curriculum.
Educators are invited to preview free digital sample chapters from the books at http://www.mceducation.us/fact-fluency.
Singapore Math® Fact Fluency workbooks provide students with five types of practice opportunities:
- Fact Builder asks students to apply specific strategies that promote fluency.
- Fact Strategy Practice asks students to analyze problems and apply multiple problem-solving strategies.
- Apply and Build Knowledge asks students to synthesize and apply knowledge of fact strategies to real-world problems.
- Writing about Math asks students to evaluate and create new math thinking through movement, drawing, writing, or talking.
- Challenge Questions help students acquire readiness for future learning.
Singapore Math® Fact Fluency workbooks are available for ordering now in print format through Marshall Cavendish Education. The suggested purchase price for Singapore Math® Fact Fluency is $99 for one 10-student pack of workbooks for any grade level, K through 5. Orders placed by Aug. 31 receive a 5% discount and free shipping.