Nominations for the 2017 SIIA CODiE Awards are open. Applications, products and services from developers of educational software, digital content, online learning services and related technologies across the education sector are invited to apply.
New categories in 2017:
- Best Coding & Computational Thinking Solution - Recognizes the best educational solution or platform that teaches students coding and computational skills, logic, problem solving, computer science and algorithmic thinking.
- Best Digital Aggregation & Sharing Solution - Recognizes the best digital platform for educators to gather, describe and share resources of all online sources and formats (websites, videos, applications, files, images, etc.).
- Best Emerging Education Technology Solution - Recognizes a new and innovative technology tool that is emerging to solve an educational problem, whether in the instructional or administrative area.
- Best Enterprise Application Integration Solution - Recognizes the best new tool or tool set, including APIs, that ensures seamless interoperability and integration between applications, software, services and systems across the educational enterprise.
- Best Social-Emotional Development Solution - Recognizes the best digital product or service specifically designed to develop social emotional skills and knowledge for learners that contributes to their ability to successfully navigate daily activities and compensate for their invisible needs or disabilities.
View the full list of categories here.