Aerohive Networks® (NYSE: HIVE) today announced the introduction of Aerohive Connect™, a new cloud networking solution that offers enterprise connectivity and centralized management starting at $229 per access point.
As part of the new Connect offering, Aerohive also announced the launch of the AP122, a new enterprise-grade 802.11ac access point.
- Reduced Cost
- Six-Click Configuration
- Simplified Cloud Management
- Ability to Scale
- HiveCare™ Connect Support – with access to the HiveCare Connect Community, a forum-based interactive support community, online tools and resources, and email support. The optional HiveCare Connect CallBack service provides phone access to Aerohive’s support team.
- Ability to upgrade –to Aerohive’s highest levels of functionality and support with no need to touch already deployed access points.
Pricing and Availability
- Aerohive’s AP122 is available immediately for $229 and the AP130 for $299 on Aerohive’s US and International price lists
- HiveManager Connect is available today
- HiveCare Connect support is available today on HiveNation™