Voyager Sopris Learning® has announced the presenter lineup for its 2017 Literacy Symposium, a two-day online professional development event this summer, held from 10:00 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. EDT on consecutive Mondays, July 10 and July 17.
This year's presenters include the following:
· Louisa Moats, Ed.D., authority on literacy education and author, researcher, speaker, consultant, and trainer
· Louise Spear-Swerling, Ph.D., Professor of Special Education, Southern Connecticut State University
· Mark Seidenberg, Ph.D., Professor of Psychology, University of Wisconsin—Madison
· Mark Shinn, Ph.D., Professor of School Psychology, National Louis University
· Kate Cain, D.Phil., Professor of Psychology, Lancaster University (United Kingdom)
· Andrew Biemiller, Ph.D., Professor Emeritus, Jackman Institute of Child Study, University of Toronto
· Hugh Catts, Ph.D., Professor and Director, School of Communication Science and Disorders, Florida State University
The early-bird registration price is $119 per person, or $139 beginning April 16. To register, visit www.voyagersopris.com/services/literacy-symposium.