ViewSonic Corp. today in partnership with Microsoft, announces the ViewSonic MultiClient, a scalable system for powering up to 10 full user stations (with monitors) using one host PC.
Paired with Microsoft's latest server platform, Windows MultiPoint Server 2011 (WMS 2011), ViewSonic MultiClient allows teachers to manage and interact with students' desktops. Through this partnership, teachers can monitor activity on every station, control individual program access, and share screens for enhanced collaboration, as well as:
- Project their desktop to one or all students
- Lock student keyboards/mice and display a message
- Remotely open and/or close student applications
- Restrict Internet browsing to a specific lists of sites
- Split the screen on one display into two separate displays