The Fuel EducationâTransformation Awards program rewards those schools, districts, or organizations that are transforming the way teachers teach and students learn using digital learning solutions.
Fuel Education announces that the 2017 Transformation Award winners are:
· Baltimore County Public Schools (Md.) – for blending online and face-to-face instruction to create an engaging Spanish experience through its Passport Program.
· Ector County Independent School District (Texas) – for using supplemental, rewards-based learning to help close the student achievement gap for students with special needs, English Language Learners, transient students, and more.
· Hermiston School District (Ore.) – for expanding course offerings, fostering independence, and meeting unique student needs by blending and flipping instruction in a comprehensive high school.
· Uplift Monterey (Calif.) – for creating the opportunity for high school dropouts ages 16-24 to earn a high school diploma while completing courses toward a comprehensive career path.
· West Ada School District (Idaho) – for giving students a second chance to earn their high school diploma in a flexible learning environment.
For details about this year’s winners, their programs, and how they are using FuelEd solutions, visit http://resources.fueleducation.com/transformation-award-winners.