Insight ADVANCE today announced the launch of real-time data and data management features to complement its ADVANCEfeedback® solution, an online tool used in K-12 and higher education for educator self-reflection, peer-to-peer collaboration, coaching, and evaluation. The platform has won Tech and Learning’s Awards of Excellence for the past two years, among other respected industry accolades.
ADVANCEfeedback® allows teachers to record and upload video to share with peers and request feedback through embedded notes at key moments in the video. Administrators can:
- Create scheduled windows for video and in-person observations, and track observations in progress.
- Ensure teachers and observers are paired appropriately, and review completed reports as they become available.
- Review observation results at the teacher or observer level in real-time, and pull detailed reports to meet specific needs.
- Build a custom resource library for Observers to assign in support of recommended best practices and areas of focus.
- Configure summative evaluation systems and manage internal and imported data, generating final reports at the teacher, school, or district level.