SMART Technologies Inc. announces the new SMART Board 400 series interactive display overlay, which can be added to virtually any LCD or plasma flat-panel display to enable touch and ink interactivity.
It features SMART's patented DViT® (Digital Vision Touch) technology, which enables effective touch control and supports common multitouch gestures, such as zooming and scrolling, currently recognized by the Microsoft® Windows® 7 operating system. The new overlay includes either SMART Notebook™ collaborative learning software for education customers or Meeting Pro™ software and the GoWire™ auto-launch cable for business and government customers, for collaboration in both meeting spaces and classrooms.
- Flexible sizing - Available in 12 sizes to fit most commercial flat-panel displays
- Precision touch - Provides direct, precise touch control
- SMART Ink™ - Enables users to write notes in digital ink over any document, application or website on the interactive display overlay and save them as a screen shot in a PDF or PPT file
- Touch gestures - Enables the use of simple hand and finger gestures to toss, rotate or zoom in and out on objects, and to interact within Microsoft Windows 7 multitouch-enabled applications
- Protective surface - Scratch-resistant tempered glass protects the display surface