SAFARI Montage has released the next generation of its interactive videoconferencing system – SAFARI Montage Live! v.5 (SML5) which offers new features such as enhanced screen sharing capabilities, higher quality video and audio, the ability to play video recordings from the host’s desktop and more.
Improvements in SML5 include:
- High quality video (480x360) and audio (44kbps)
- The ability to screen share while maintaining the videoconference and chat windows.
- The ability to remotely control any participant’s desktop (with permission).
- The ability to play full-motion video recordings from the broadcaster’s desktop or via YouTube®.
- Multiple participants can simultaneously use the interactive whiteboard.
- The ability to pre-build polls and save participant data.