Hitachi America, Ltd. today introduced its CP-RX94 3LCD projector, which weighs only five pounds and measures 12 x 8.7 x 3 inches. Features include:
- Intelligent Eco feature, which automatically changes the brightness of the lamp according to the brightness level of the image.
- Input Source Naming - allows users to name their input sources as they choose, instead of being restricted to factory default settings.
- Template function - can project four different types of line templates that make it easier to write on a whiteboard.
- For connection to a document camera, MySource allows users to add a third Document Camera source button.
- Built-in speaker and closed captioning capability
- Security sensor that recognizes when the projector has been moved and disables it until its PIN Lock code is entered and more.
- HDMI® input, an RGB computer input, an RGB input/monitor output, S-Video and composite video inputs as well as RCA audio inputs and outputs.