Follett Software Company will release Destiny® 10.0 next week, featuring more than 50 new enhancements and features, including the Destiny Quest Mobile App providing users 24/7 mobile access to their school library.
The mobile app for Destiny Quest – a K-12 searching interface included with Destiny Library Manager – will allow students, librarians and teachers to search, navigate and access their school library catalog anytime, anywhere via smart phones and tablets. Current Destiny 9.9 users will be able to upgrade to Destiny 10.0 beginning Monday (Dec. 19).
Other Destiny 10.0 highlights include:
- Students can research, make citations on items such as eBooks, videos, or digital resources, view textbook checkouts and navigate around the library resources.
- Improved management of social networking features.
- Flexibility with loading class schedules.
- Enhanced search results for a targeted learning experience.
- No need for barcodes on consumable items.