Acer America today has unveiled the Acer B243PWL, a new 24-inch ergonomic designed to meet the needs of business, education and government customers.
- Consistent images at wide angles - up to 178 degrees horizontally and vertically
- EPEAT Gold®registered; the display meets all of EPEAT’s environmental measures plus at least 75 percent of EPEAT’s optional criteria
- LED-backlit, which reduces energy costs by consuming up to 68 percent less power than standard CCFL-backlit displays.
- 1920 x 1200 WUXGA resolution and 60Hz refresh rate
- Connectivity, including DisplayPort™, which provides digital imaging and audio via one cable.
The display is available now via Acer’s authorized resellers in the U.S. with prices beginning at $329.