Today at InfoComm in Las Vegas, Panasonic announced new professional displays and projectors for a wide range of applications including digital signage and education, house of worship and hospitality, including:
- PT-RZ470 and PT-RZ370 Series: 1080p lamp-free professional projector with HDBaseT Technology, delivering up to 20,000 hours of maintenance free operation.
- PT-VW431DU: Through Panasonic’s new Digital Link technology, the projector helps simplify projector installation, wiring and ongoing maintenance by sending audio, video, Internet, controls and power over a single Cat5e/6 LAN cable.
- LFV50 : Panasonic’s first LED LCD video wall display features an ultrathin bezel allowing users to daisy-chain multiple displays together.
- PB1 Series: This new interactive, wireless-enabled, HD plasma display offers multiple-input drawing capabilities with up to four digital pens. Available at 65” and 85”.
- LF50 Series: At 70” and 80”, the 700-nit displays are designed for customers looking for a bright, digital signage solution with that “wow” factor.
- LF5 Series: 42” and 47” LCD models for entry-level digital signage applications.