ePals Corporation today announced the launch of the all-new ePals, with enhanced online collaborative capabilities.
New Additions include:
- MatchSense™ – automatically recommends classroom partners and projects based on member profiles, goals and interests, and displays a dynamic list of recommended partners on the member’s homepage
- Dynamic Search – allows educators to find classrooms based on their choice of specific interests, language, geographic location, age/skill levels, and number of students, collaboration goals and project duration
- Collaboration Tables – ePals members can find or create a project for teaching a subject of their choosing, and invite others to join, within their own classroom, with parents, across a grade, with a partner classroom or including whole groups of classrooms
- Upgraded Suite of Collaborative Tools — provide educators with safe, private, customizable Web 2.0 workspaces for each of their projects.
- Expanded, Easy-To-Browse Project Library — where ePals members can search, discover and create new projects.
- Multi-Disciplinary Student-Centric Learning Centers — ePals’ new Learning Centers are designed to encourage independent student learning and feature standards-aligned content, activities, multimedia, and teacher resources.
For more information, visit www.epals.com.