Knovation will unveil its new version of netTrekker Search educational search tool in late July.
With access to more than 330,000 relevant digital resources aligned with state and Common Core standards, the new netTrekker Search produces consolidated details, enabling teachers to quickly differentiate search results and identify the best resources to address the variety of student needs in the classroom. The new netTrekker Search interface enhances the user experience for teachers with the ability to:
- Sort and refine search results by academic or reading level, subject, language and recommendations.
- Differentiate digital resources to reach every student.
- Access teacher-specific content, including standards, lesson plans and instructional resources.
- Save, organize and share digital resources.
- Incorporate digital resources with other technology programs.
- In order to foster independent student learning, netTrekker Search will:
- Enable students to instantly find the resourcesthey need for homework and projects.
- Safe,school-friendly image search.
- Text-to-speech support, embedded dictionary, and English language learner support.
- Extend learning and involve parents with 24/7, safe, web-based access from school and home.
All current netTrekker Search customers will receive a transition to this free upgrade when it is available. For more information, visit www.knovationlearning.com.