Kensington today announced five new protective cases designed for iPads® deployed in the K-6 grade school environment.
The colorful, rugged cases come in three styles and are intended to prevent damage and theft of tablets shared within classrooms by students and faculty. SafeGrip™ cases includes three options that feature tough, padded protection against drops and bumps as well as a burly handle made for kid-sized hands that doubles as a two-position stand for viewing and typing.
Other key features include:
· Tough, padded protection against drops and bumps
· Built to survive the K-6, shared-use environment
· Protects screen against scratches and smudges
· Handle is sized for kids and prevents drops
· Handle doubles as a stand with type and view modes
· Built-in stylus holder and personalization pocket (stylus sold separately)
· Preserves access to all ports
The Kensington family of rugged cases provides screen protection against scratches and smudges.