Samsung Electronics America, Inc., a subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd, is exhibiting its latest displays at InfoComm 2013 (opens in new tab). Samsung will be showcasing a variety of LED backlit displays and digital signage software solutions at the Orange County Convention Center, Booth #3343, from June 12-14. These include the new C Series line up and the MagicIWB 3.0 and MagicInfo VideoWall S software solutions.
New 2013 C Series Line Up
The new C Series includes the LE – C, ED – C, UD – C, UE – C and ME – C displays. Samsung’s Smart Signage Platform is now supported by the ME – C, PE – C and MD – C, which are currently available, and now also the UE – C for a single screen and the UD – C. Samsung’s Smart Signage Platform is designed to simplify digital signage deployment and is built around an embedded media player and software developer kit.
· LE – C Series: This line features LED backlighting for bright, colorful images and anti-glare
· ED – C Series: The ED – C Series offers simple, commercial grade reliability and energy efficiency due to its direct-lit LED backlight technology and slimmer chassis.
· UD – C Series: Premium displays supporting Full HD resolution with an ultra-narrow
· UE – C Series: Adds Smart Signage Platform functionality for content distributed to a single screen.
· ME – C Series: The slim, lightweight displays provide increased energy savings over cold cathode fluorescent lamp (CCFL) backlit displays
MagicInfo VideoWall S
Available on Samsung’s new UD – C, UE – C, PE – C, ME– C and MD – C Series displays, Samsung’s MagicInfo VideoWall S is a video wall software solution that enables users to display HD content across a video wall display however they want, wherever they happen to be located
The MagicInfo VideoWall S enables users to create pre-scheduled posts for content, convert and share from a variety of sources and schedule from different sources to appear simultaneously. Users can show one image or video across multiple screens or repeat the same image over several individual screens.
Samsung’s MagicIWB 3.0 is software platform that enables customers to use multiple devices as one screen. MagicIWB 3.0 creates a large digital whiteboard solution using individual displays, which multiple individuals can use to simultaneously collaborate on projects and share ideas.
All solutions are on display at InfoComm and available through Samsung distributors and resellers. For more information, visit samsung.com/us/business/smart-signage-platform (opens in new tab).