eChalk has launched its new Personal Dashboard to help users manage the constant flow of information in the form of emails, texts, calendar alerts and more.
Users can interact with and prioritize their information through a drag-and-drop interface featuring customizable, movable tiles.
eChalk will roll out the Personal Dashboard to schools and districts throughout the summer with the following tiles, each of which are automatically personalized to the user:
- Announcements: View important school, district, class and group updates.
- Upcoming Events: Monitor important calendars to keep up with team sporting events and classroom assignments, as well as school- and district-wide events.
- Homework Drop Box Status: Track the status of homework assignments. Parents and students can easily determine what’s due across all classes, and teachers can quickly see if any students are having trouble keeping up with their homework submissions.
- Activity Feed: Stay current on important notifications from blogs, discussion posts and homework questions from student homework drop boxes.
- Resources: Highlight favorite resources to get quick access to classroom study guides, worksheets, practice schedules and more.
- Members: Create directories that include colleagues, teachers and friends to enable quick emailing and easy access to their profile pages.