Brother International Corporation has launched its new Brother P-touch® PT-H300, a portable, handheld label maker with features typically reserved for desktop models.
Available an estimated street price of $69.99, the PT-H300 provides the following "take-it-anywhere" features:
- Handheld design with wrist
- Brother Vivid Bright backlit display for clear viewing in any lighting
- Large QWERTY-style keyboard
- Ability to create large, durable TZe laminated labels with up to five lines of text
- One-touch access to 14 fonts, 617 symbols and 99 frames
- Print speeds up to 20 mm/sec
- Powered by 6 AA batteries (included)or an optional Li-ion battery or AC adapter**
- 2-year limited warranty and toll-free technical support for the life of the machine
The PT-H300LI, also available in June for an estimated street price of $109.99* will offer the same features as the PT-H300 and will include Li-ion rechargeable battery and AC power adapter in place of 6 AA batteries.
For more information on the P-touch® PT-H300 series, visit www.brother.com.