Edgenuity today announced the release of its new Algebra I course, an interactive course which is aligned to college and career readiness standards and incorporates data and feedback from the educators and students who use Edgenuity.
- On-screen teachers model problem solving by thinking aloud
- Lessons include a guiding question to promote inquiry and focus on big ideas.
- Problems are scaffolded with a set of custom-built interactive tools, such as interactive coordinate graphs, virtual algebra tiles and other manipulatives, and equation solvers.
- Graphics, charts, diagrams, animations, and simulations
- Performance tasks allow students to demonstrate understanding with real-world applications.