HP has announced a virtual workstation solution that provides secure, remote access to workstation-class applications from a variety of devices including thin clients, notebooks and tablets.
The new HP DL380z Virtual Workstation (opens in new tab) brings together HP’s server technology, NVIDIA® virtualization technology and Citrix® virtualization technology, and delivers it via HP’s secure workstation ecosystem.
- Dual NVIDIA GRID K2 graphics cards and NVIDIA GRID™ GPU virtualization
- Supports up to eight users on one workstation.
- NVIDIA Quadro K6000, K5000 and K4000 graphics cards also are supported.
- Certified for the Citrix virtualization stack including HDX 3D Pro technology.
- Transmits encrypted pixel data over LAN or WAN to remote users
- Flexible IT management with a choice of pass-through GPU and virtual GPU modesS
- Supports HP Remote Graphics Software