Acer America today announced its new Acer Chromebox CXI line for customers in North America. The CXI series is intended for education, small to medium businesses and budget-conscious users who don’t require a mobile platform and who want to use the Google Chrome ecosystem.
- One of the smallest available footprints with a compact chassis that can stand upright or mount on the back of the monitor
- Powerwash option enables all local data to be cleared quickly
- Dual display support via HDMI® and DisplayPort
- Four USB 3.0 ports include two with power-off charging for smartphones and tablets
- Security via built-in Google virus protection and Trusted Platform Module (TPM 1.2)
The Chromebox CXI line is available late next month in the United States and Canada with manufacturer’s suggested retail prices beginning at $179.99 U.S./$199 CAD for 2GB memory and $219.99 U.S./$239 CAD for 4GB memory.