PresenceLearning today announced the top performing school districts in its programs nationally. Each of the top school districts will receive the PresenceLearning Award of Excellence. Award winners will receive a commemorative plaque marking the achievement. PresenceLearning will also make a donation in honor of each of the schools to the Special Olympics.
The Award of Excellence is based on the percentage of students who improved one level or more in spoken language production and spoken language comprehension on the Functional Communication Measures (FCMs) scales during the 2013-14 school year.
The winners include:
● Adams County Ohio Valley Schools (OH)
● Bonneville Joint School District 93 (ID)
● Borrego Springs Unified School District (CA)
● Lone Pine (CA)
● Medford (OR)
● Muskegon Heights School District (MI)
● North State Charter JPA (CA)
● Rocky Mount Prep School (NC)
● Taylor County (FL)