Knowledge Delivery Systems (KDS), provider of strategic and blended professional learning solutions for states and school districts, has announced today a partnership with flipped learning pioneers Jon Bergmann and Aaron Sams, co-founders ofFlippedClass.com, a leading global provider of flipped learning training services.
“The Flipped Classroom: Personalizing the Classroom to Reach Each Student Every Day” provides grades 6 to 12 educators with instructions for flipped learning.
Topics and activities in the course include:
· Flipped learning techniques and Common Core instructional shifts
· Examples from actual classrooms about a day in the life of a flipped classroom
· Going deeper with flipped learning strategies in the classroom
· How to get buy in from key stakeholders and address points of resistance
· Organizing lessons with formative and summative strategies that work best with Flipped Learning
· Troubleshoot specific issues unique to the Flipped Learning methodology