Moodle open-source learning platform launches the latest version release of Moodle 2.9. The learning management system introduces a redesign of the navigation and user interface, among other improvements.
Improvements and new features include:
- Navigation and user interface advancements
- Introduction of conditional quiz questions and attractive print layout
- Lesson improvements, including the new completion condition for required time spent
- New activity results block
- Course editing improvements including drag and drop images into text editor and section deletion.
- Ability to post to all forums at once
- Setting a passing grade within an activity at set-up
- Course enrollment improvements (keyholder, multiple cohort and meta link enrol)
Moodle 2.9 is available to download free from http://download.moodle.org/ or via Git.