Christie® is expanding its 1DLP® laser phosphor projector lineup with today’s official launch of the Christie Captiva Series. Previewed at Campus Technology 2015 and at InfoComm 2015 where it earned a Best of Show award, the quiet Christie Captiva Series provides 20,000 hours of high performance lamp-free operation with the ability to achieve full brightness within seconds with the capacity to move instantaneously into standby mode with no cool down period.
- Solid State, long lasting illumination.
- Quiet performance.
- Delivers over 3000 (ultra wide) and 3500 (HD) lumens with minimal space requirements.
- HD produces images from 80-100 diagonal inches.
- Ultra Wide produces images from 120-140 diagonal inches.
- Reliable light source with 20,000 hours of low-cost operation and eliminates the need for lamp replacements.
- Instant use with only seconds to full brightness and full standby.
- Optional Captiva Touch interactive accessory and IR pens turn the projected image into an interactive display.
- Ultra Wide resolution provides workspace for side-by-side applications from a single source or a creative canvas in either landscape or portrait mode.
- Standard connections including 2 x HDMI, VGA (with monitor out), composite video, and audio (microphone and audio inputs.
- 3D capability.
Christie Captiva ships in September 2015 with a three-year parts and labor warranty.