itslearning today announced its collaboration with Google for Education. The collaboration will involve significant work across R&D, Sales, and Marketing functions.
With phase one complete, these capabilities are now available:
1. Use of Google assignment templates to ‘make a copy’ of a single Google file for each student with one click
2. Administration of assignments within the itslearning environment by uploading from or linking to documents on Google Drive
3. Ability to collaborate and give real-time feedback in Google Docs directly from an itslearning assignment screen
4. Automatic management of file permissions to prevent learners from making post-deadline changes to a submitted file
5. View, annotate, and grade submitted files with a grade or against a rubric from within one itslearning screen