OETC has partnered with TeamDynamix to provide access to their products for OETC members.
TeamDynamix offers IT Service Management (ITSM) and Project Portfolio Management (PPM) on a single platform. The solution helps K-12 districts and Higher Ed institutions manage IT service delivery, including help desk services, change management, and project management. The solution is built for education and offers an online portal with an integrated knowledge base.
[T&L's ISTE 2018 Best of Show Awards]
OETC is a consortium of over 1,000 K-12 schools, colleges, universities, education service districts, libraries, and state departments of education across the country. Members benefit from collective buying power of products that are selected through an RFP process to evaluate product effectiveness.
Districts and institutions that use TeamDynamix are able to:
- realize a decrease in call volume as students begin to self-service from the portal,
- optimize resources by managing tickets and projects in one view,
- implement ITIL best practices including change management,
- manage big and small projects using Waterfall, Agile, Kanban, Cardwall, and task lists,
- provide a single platform approach to IT, Facilities, Human Resources, Media Services, and more.
TeamDynamix can be found in the OETC Store.