SMART Technologies Inc. will be showcasing its latest SMART Board® Pro series lineup of interactive displays at InfoComm 2018 in booth #2614. Intended for collaborative spaces where users need quick access to show and share content, the new SMART Board Pro series provides an Intel® Compute Card with Microsoft Windows 10 Pro experience directly in the interactive display.
The Intel Compute Card gives users and IT administrators simple, upgradeable computing and flexible deployment within multiple spaces – users can walk into a meeting or huddle space with a SMART Board and Compute Card and access content in a Windows 10 environment without needing a separate computer.
The SMART Board Pro series is available in three series options—the 7000 Pro, 6000 Pro and 2000 Pro series and in various display sizes ranging from 65”, 75” and 86”. The interactive display lineup also comes with SMART Meeting Pro™ software, collaboration software that connects teams, content and workspaces for organized meetings.
Visitors to InfoComm 2018 can experience the new SMART Board Pro series lineup first hand at booth #2614.
SMART Board® Pro series family
- The SMART Board® 7000 Pro series enables simultaneous multi-user collaboration from anywhere, including one-touch access to a digital whiteboard, a built-in web browser and wireless screen sharing from iOS, Android and Microsoft devices.
- The SMART Board® 6000 Pro series provides one-touch access to collaborative whiteboarding, wireless screen sharing, and an embedded web browser.
- The SMART Board® 2000 Pro series, SMART’s first non-touch display, is designed to encourage better collaboration in the office via built-in wireless screen sharing across iOS, Android and Microsoft devices.
- All SMART Board® Pro series panels feature
- a 1-year SMART Meeting Pro software subscription – 1 room license and 10 personal licenses
- 3-year standard hardware warranty
- 1-year basic support services