The Evolution of Tech & Learning
Classroom Computer News, 1980
Classroom Computer Learning, 1988
Technology & Learning, 1993
Technology & Learning, 2005
Tech & Learning, 2008
For 30 years, Tech & Learning has served the K-12 education community with practical resources and expert strategies for transforming education through integration of digital technologies. Our audience includes all job roles within the district community, with district-level technology coordinators the primary recipients. Beyond that, our magazine is often used as a professional development tool to help educators across the board get up to speed with the newest technologies and products in order to best prepare students for the global digital workforce.
TECH & LEARNING RELAUNCHES ITS AWARD-WINNING SCHOOLCIO BRAND
Click here to read the press release
Tech & Learning received three awards, including one gold-level honor, in the American Society of Business Publication Editors' 32nd Annual Awards Competition:
• Best Special Section: School CIO - Gold (Regional)
• Best How-To Article: "Eight Ways to Use School Wikis" - Silver (National)
• Best Product Section/Dept.: T&L Product Guide - Bronze (National)
Tech & Learning was a finalist for four Western Publishing Association's 2010 Maggie Awards:
• Best Computer Trade Publication
• Best Use of Social Media
• Best Series of Articles: "Follow the Money"
• Best How-To Article: "6 Ways Librarians Can Teach Social Media"
TechLearning.com was awarded an Education Standard of Excellence by the Web Marketing Association in the 2009 WebAwards.
General Inquiries and Questions? Email us here.