September 20 & 21, 2012 | Hotel 71, Chicago, IL
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 20
Bridging the Divide, Changing the Story
Jean-Claude Brizard (CEO of the Chicago Public Schools) and panelists Melissa Dodd (CIO of the Boston Public Schools) and Manuel Isquierdo (Superintendent of Arizona’s Sunnyside Unified Schools) will describe the ways in which innovation, supported by technology, is transforming the lives of at-risk students and why even the most cash-strapped districts can—and must—stay the course when it comes to ensuring access to 21st century technologies.
- JC Brizard's presentation
- Melissa Dodd's presentation
- Manuel Isquierdo's presentation
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 21
General Session and Keynote:
Learning Powered by Technology: Opportunities and Challenges
Karen Cator, Director of the Office of Educational Technology, U.S. Department of Education, will start the day off with a look at national goals and initiatives. She will address promising practices and positive trends as well as potential roadblocks to progress and engage you in dialog about these topics and others that are on your mind as you look towards the future.
- Digital Content and Learning Management [Solution Partner: Lightspeed Systems]
- Infrastructure, Bandwidth and Access [Solution Partner: Aerohive]
- Professional Development [Solution Partner: HP/Intel]
- Budgeting and Community Support [Solution Partner: SchoolMessenger]
- The 21st Century Classroom [Solution Partner: Panasonic]