Hotel Reservation Information
Technology & Learning's Tech Forum Florida will take place at the Rosen Centre Hotel in Orlando, FL on Friday, April 13, 2007.
We have arranged for preferred hotel rates for conference attendees.
When making reservations, simply mention that you are attending "Tech Forum" for a special room rate of $195.00 plus applicable tax per night. (Cut-off date is March 23, 2007 by 5:00 pm eastern standard time.)
To make reservations call 1-800-204-7234.
If further assistance is needed, please contact Diana Milbert, event manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-728-7842.
Location & Directions
The Rosen Centre Hotel is located adjacent to the Orange County Convention Center and is just 12 minutes from Orlando International Airport, 5 minutes to SeaWorld/Universal Studios and 10 minutes to Walt Disney World Resort. Please visit http://www.rosencentre.com/Location/Location.htm for more information and visit http://www.rosencentre.com/Location/Driving_directions.htm for detailed driving directions. Ample parking is available on-site for $5.00 per day.
Rosen Centre Hotel
9840 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
Toll Free: 800-204-7234
Main Fax: 407-996-2659
About the Rosen Centre
The Rosen Centre Hotel has an extensive array of guest services designed to fulfill a wide variety of needs. See below for a list of these services and visit http://www.rosencentre.com/Our_Hotel/Services.htm for more information.
- Regular transportation to Orlando International Airport with Mears Transportation: http://www.mearstransportation.com/index.htm or 407-423-5566 or by calling Star Taxi: 407-857-9999
- On-site car rental, gift shop, valet and photo finishing
- On-site covered garage provides secure parking
- In-room high speed internet (details available on Website)
- On-site IKON Business Center offers photocopying, fax, secretarial and other office services
- Attraction ticket sales and transportation arrangements