Today at COSN 2019 (opens in new tab), CDW, in partnership with Lightspeed Systems (opens in new tab), introduced Analytics Powered by Relay, a dashboard solution helping K-12 schools to make informed decisions about their use of educational technology devices, applications and websites.
With mobile device use on the rise – 74 percent of K-12 schools say they have more than one device per student (opens in new tab) – schools are challenged to optimize their technology use, manage device data across numerous platforms, maintain policy compliance and ensure student safety online.
With Analytics Powered by Relay, schools have access to a dashboard that helps them:
- Determine if purchased tools and applications are being utilized as intended – and eliminate unused or redundant tools
- Explore educational technology adoption rates and identify opportunities for professional development
- Ensure technology tools align with relevant data privacy laws and frameworks
- Monitor how often devices are used and what they are being used for
- Ensure digital equity district-wide
“Every school we talk to has challenges with data analytics. Until now, they have had to build complex processes and systems to piece together data from separate solutions. We’re excited to partner with CDW to bring schools a better student data portal that provides a holistic view of all activity and usage across every operating system, device, app and software license, everywhere the device goes,” said Brian Thomas, president and chief executive officer, Lightspeed Systems.