Sometimes, teachers can sit through a workshop and never let you know that they do not understand what you are talking about. If they see an example lesson or activity, they may get it.
- Review the lessons, units, and resources including technology your teachers use with their students.
- Examine the textbook and supporting materials that meet the required criteria of high stakes testing.
- Create an activity that uses technology and the materials that meet their curriculum.
- Develop support materials that may include a Web site, handouts, templates, and a presentation.
- Walk through the example and the supporting materials.
- Provide time for teachers to collaborate by grade level or curriculum area and share ideas on another topic.
- Have teachers team in small groups of two or three to create an activity around their topic based on the model you created.
Submitted by:Barbara Bray
Image from:My eCoach eLibrary