Follett Software Company has announced a first round of partnerships with leading providers to sell reliable and relevant third-party digital content.
The third-party content is specially selected and provided by Follett to make districts’ digital library more robust, with information available from top providers across a multitude of subjects and specialized disciplines. The databases are now available for purchase for current Destiny and Aspen customers, and students and educators are offered an integrated search experience, maximizing content investments and promoting greater usage.
Follett Software’s initial five digital content partners are:
- Soundzabound – this digital content subscription provides students and staff access to royalty-free audio that meets all licensing requirements for grades K-12. Soundzabound royalty-free music is a copyright compliant solution for all multimedia uses that will guard against copyright infringement.
- CountryReports –this digital content subscription provides students and staff access to 35,000 pages of online content covering culture, countries, geography, social studies, history, the United States, and current events. Content is available in Spanish, French and German.
- A.D.A.M. Interactive Anatomy – these digital content subscriptions provide students and staff access to engaging interactive online resources for teaching and learning of: anatomy, physiology, clinical applications, allied health, and health education topics. A.D.A.M. solutions will greatly enhance any libraries’ databases of learning materials with interactive content, HD videos, animations, images, and quizzes.
- TeachingBooks.net – this digital content subscription provides students and staff with instructional materials that add a multimedia dimension to the reading experience. TeachingBooks’ online database is developed and maintained to include thousands of resources about fiction and nonfiction books used in the K-12 environment, with every resource selected to encourage the integration of multimedia author and book materials into reading and library activities.
- ABC-CLIO – this digital content subscription provides students and staff access to online resources offering authoritative, continually up-to-date coverage of essential topics in U.S. history and government, world history, geography, and a range of multicultural and popular culture subjects.
For more information on Follett Software’s Content Partners, visit www.follettsoftware.com/digital-content-partners.To learn how to become a third-party digital content partner with Follett Software, visit www.follettsoftware.com/become-a-partner.