Follett has released Destiny 16.5, featuring enhancements to Destiny Library Manager, Destiny Discover, and Destiny Resource Manager. Destiny solutions serve more than 65,000 schools and libraries and are used in 23 of the 25 largest U.S. school districts.
A “What’s Coming in Destiny 16.5” webinar is set for 3 p.m. EDT on Wednesday (Jan. 16). To register, visit https://bit.ly/2GZNek0. Registrants can either view the webinar live or later at their convenience.
Destiny 16.5 features include:
- Collection Playlists With Destiny 16.5, and as part of Collections by Destiny, classroom teachers will be able to create favorite playlists (similar to music playlists) and share them with their students.
- Genrefication Improvements Follett continues to increase its genrefication support to help librarians and media specialists flip their libraries to more of a bookstore-like model.
- Revised Job/Report Manager Functions Allows both Destiny Library and Resource Manager users to navigate directly to the report output without the need to manually refresh the page.
- Assess Fines for Resource Components Users will now be able to quickly and easily assess a fine when a component is lost or not returned.
- Global Renew Enhancements Users can save time and effort by batch updating renewal dates on items based on a variety of criteria, including the patron’s graduation year, grade level or patron type.
For a complete look at all that is new in Destiny 16.5, visit https://bit.ly/2QC75VZ.
For more information about Follett, visit www.FollettLearning.com.