Skip to main content
- Get a network assessment to see how much you would need to invest in your network before spending money on VoIP.
- Decide whether you want to buy your own VoIP equipment or purchase VoIP service from a service provider.
- To minimize frustration, take the time to train your users on how to use the system.
- Invest in a backup system for power outages and other emergencies.
- Be sure VoIP equipment from different vendors meets the SIP standard so it all works together seamlessly.