Toshiba’s Digital Products Division (DPD), a division of Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc. today announced a new Education Solutions Program, a suite of software for teachers, students, administrators and parents. Software offerings include:
- Microsoft® Office Home & Student 2013 includes the latest versions of the Office applications Word®, Excel®, OneNote® and PowerPoint®
- Pals Learn365™, a learning environment with tools and resources educators can use to implement project-based learning and STEM-related educational experiences.
- SOLARO™ Study Guides feature an overview of all curriculum concepts and comprehensive practice question sets with full solutions for students to self-study and fully test their knowledge.
- The SOLARO Validation Tool offers state-specific and Common Core standards-aligned lessons, activities and exercises that validate the evolving required learning standards.
- Norton™ Internet Security defends a school’s digital community against viruses, malware, spyware or unauthorized access.
Toshiba will be demonstrating these solutions on its latest PCs and tablets at the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) conference June 23-27, 2013 in San Antonio, TX.