OKI Data Americas, which markets its products under the OKI™ brand, presented K-12 administrators, educators, and IT professionals with printing solutions and technologies at the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) 2011 tradeshow and conference, June 26-29, 2011 in Philadelphia, PA.
The OKI products and solutions shown at ISTE 2011 include:
- The School Communications Pack—a DVD developed specifically for educators, and filled with more than 100 teaching tools and customizable templates to be used in conjunction with the banner printing capabilities of OKI’s High Definition color printers.
- Print Management Tools:Color Access Policy Manager gives administrators and educators the ability to control and monitor color usage and output, making color printing more cost effective while minimizing waste. Ringdale FollowMe® provides a complete, no hassle solution to secure document output management, helping schools to significantly reduce print costs across their district.
- The OKI MP780 multi-function printer delivers exceptional print and copy speeds, and features a color touch-screen display, high paper and toner capacity, and the ability to personalize user settings for increased output efficiency.
- OKI Total Managed Print™ is a program that allows administrators to construct business models for managed print services through a customizable, modular print fleet management program.
- OKI’s new MotionPrint technology allows students and faculty to print assignments and classroom materials with ease from mobile devices.