Houghton Mifflin Harcourt today announced the availability ofEarobics© 2014, the latest version of its hybrid reading intervention solution.
Grounded in the Common Core State Standards,Earobicsprovides tailored instruction in Phonological and Phonemic Awareness, Phonics, Fluency, Reading, Comprehension, Vocabulary Acquisition and Use, Writing, Speaking and Listening. Earobicssoftware adjusts its level of instruction to each student’s ability, and data management and reporting capabilities allow teachers to build assessment road maps and instructional frameworks based upon individual and classroom needs.
- Brand new phonics and vocabulary software, games and characters
- Instructions offered in 11 different languages to support the needs of English Language Learners
- New diagnostic and prescriptive assessment tools with real-time, customized CCSS reporting
- Software compatible with mobile devices
- Updated, online teacher’s guides
- Games and assessment tools that are searchable and assignable by CCSS
Earobics© 2014 will be showcased at the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) Annual Conference in San Antonio June 23-26 (Booth #11099).