E-Portfolios can be a good marketing tool for teachers and professional developers. You never know when you will need to market yourself for a new job or position in your organization. Create a website that contains the following:
- your resumé and curriculum vitae (updated regularly).
- outstanding workshops or classes you have taught.
- awards or certificates received.
- list of presentations, articles, or any publications with links or video clips.
- list of clients along with testimonials in text and video clips..
- sample work from workshops.
- pictures of workshops with quotes from participants.
For teacher's e-portfolios, refer to previous tip on e-portfolios and sample lesson plans.
Submitted by:Barbara Bray