Optoma, manufacturer of large display products, today announced two new projectors, the Optoma ZW403 and ZH403, designed for classrooms and other professional settings.
- 4,500 and 4,000 lumens of brightness, respectively
- HDR10 and HLG (Hybrid-Log Gamma) compatibility
- 300,000:1 contrast ratio
- up to 30,000 hours of low-cost and virtually maintenance-free operation in Eco mode
- keystone and four corner correction
- 1.3x optical zoom, and
- 24/7 and 360-degree and portrait mode operation
- HDMI and VGA, as well as LAN and RS-232 connectivity for control via Crestron, Extron, AMX or Telnet.
Optoma ZW403 and ZH403 additional specifications:
- Dimensions: 13.26” x 4.25” x 10.5”
- Weight: 9.4 lbs.
- Brightness: ZW403: 4,500 lumens; ZH403: 4,000 lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 300,000:1 with Extreme Black enabled
- HDR10 and HLG compatible
- 4K UHD input with HDMI 2.0
- Light Source: DuraCore Laser with an IP6X certified optical engine
- Light Source Life: Up to 30,000 hours of operation in Eco mode
- Horizontal and vertical keystone correction, four corner correction
- 1.3x optical zoom
- 24/7, 360-degree and portrait mode operation
- Audio: 2 x 10W speakers
Pricing and Availability: