A successful videoconference varies lecture, interactivity, and a variety of presentation materials.
- Begin the conference with a logo that identifies your organization.
- For paper documents, use a dedicated document camera or create PowerPoint slides.
- Put all documents in landscape view with a type size of at least 36 point.
- Use easy to read fonts: Sans Serif bold for headers (i.e. Arial) and Serif plain text for body or bulleted text (i.e. Times).
- Keep text short and to the point.
- For paper to be used with a document camera use a pastel color instead of white
- Remember to use contrasting colors such as a light background with dark text.
- Use only one picture per page or slide. Make the image simple and large enough.
- Keep video segments short.
Submitted by:Barbara Bray
Next Tip: Whatâ€™s Available?