When you are doing a presentation, you can keep a list of ideas and suggestions from the audience or action items that will need further attention. In the PowerPoint slide show this becomes something on which to focus or a call to action.
- Go to the Slide Show view
- Right-click on one of the slides
- On the shortcut menu, click Meeting Minder.
- Click on the Action Items tab.
- Type comments or action items into the Description, Assigned To, and Due Date boxes.
- Then click Add and OK.
- Repeat step 3 if you want to add more action items, and then click OK.
Your items appear on a new slide at the end of your slide show. You can use this slide as a way to review the ideas or suggestions that came up during the slide show and can also be used as a reminder of the action items that need to be addressed.
Submitted by:Barbara Bray
Next Tip: Keyboard Shortcuts that Work