AssistiveWare® today announced the release of Proloquo2Go™ 1.4 for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, a major update to the alternative communication solution for people who cannot speak. Students with autism, cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, ALS, developmental disabilities and others can benefit from the Proloquo2Go speech technology.
New Features include:
* Vocabulary backup with iTunes' File Sharing using the dock connector cable (available for iOS 3.2 and higher)
* Updated, higher quality voices, optimized artwork
* Faster conversion of text to symbols, uploading of vocabulary
* Enhanced stability on iPad and iOS 4 devices
* Over 30 other improvements, bug fixes and performance enhancements
The update will be free for current users. Proloquo2Go 1.4 is $189.99 USD and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.