Quickly Start Another Page in Word
- While on a page in Word, click Ctrl + Enter.
When editing a document you can "harvest" sections of text and move them to other areas as a combined effort. This is called a spike.
- Highlight the text you want to move.
- Press Ctrl + F3.
- Highlight some more text you want to move with the first set of text.
- Press another Ctrl + F3.
- Keep doing that until you are through.
- Then choose the place you want all of the text to move to and press Ctrl + Shift + F3
You can close out most programs with Alt + F4.
For more nifty ideas, check out Keyboard Shortcuts and Accessibility