ELearning Infographics shares insight into the essential steps to flip your classroom. For a handy visual, head over to the Web site. The steps identified are surprisingly simple:
1. Plan: Identify which lesson you want to flip.
2. Record: Make a video that incorporates your classroom lessons.
3. Share: Send the video to your students, explaining that it will be discussed in class.
4. Change: After students view the lesson, they’ll be prepared to take a deeper dive into the concepts discussed.
5. Group: Split students into groups and give them a task to perform. Make it fun—examples include writing a poem or making a video.
6. Regroup: Bring the students back together to share everyone’s work. Ask questions to encourage comprehensive understanding.