Google Classroom is a powerful tool that allows teachers and students to create assignments, turn in work, grade assignments, share resources, have class discussions, and much more.
Classroom is constantly improving with new features. To help schools make the most out of Classroom, I have put together a series of videos on how to use this tool.
My goal for these videos is to keep them as short as possible, and have each one cover just a single topic. This way users can find just the information they need and can watch it quickly. Also, since Google Classroom gets frequent updates, it will be easier for me to replace a small video when it becomes outdated with a new version.
I plan to continue adding more videos to this series, so please let me know what Google Classroom topics or questions you would like me to address in a future video. See below for the current list of my Classroom help videos.
Google Classroom Help Videos
You can use the links below to open each video on YouTube, or scroll further down to watch any of the videos embedded in this blog post.
- How to Create a Classroom (3 minutes) - YouTube link
- How to Add Students (3 minutes) - YouTube link
- How to Post to the Stream (4 minutes) - YouTube link
- How to Add Materials to the Classwork Page (4 minutes) - YouTube link
- How to Create an Assignment on the Classwork Page (7 minutes) - YouTube link
- How Students Complete Assignments (5 minutes) - YouTube link
- How to Grade Assignments (5 minutes) - YouTube link
cross posted at www.controlaltachieve.com
Eric Curts is an education trainer and consultant with over 20 years' experience throughout the U.S. He is an authorized Google Education Trainer and a Google Certified Innovator. Read his blog at www.controlaltachieve.com and follow him on Google+ and @ericcurts on Twitter.