Brea, CA (June 27, 2016) - ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual solution products, showcases its award-winning educational solutions at the ISTE Conference, June 26-29, 2016 in Denver, CO. ViewSonic's displays and interactive software solutions provide schools with the tools that build technologically-advanced classrooms where students and teachers create, communicate and collaborate.
ViewSonic® will highlight products where teamwork is inspired and collaborative sharing is promoted. Using ViewSonic's interactive flat panel displays, including the 70-inch CDE7061T and 65-inch CDE6561T, the company will demonstrate huddle spaces using its interactive ViewBoard™ for Education software and Mersive's Solstice™ collaboration software. These displays can be utilized in Android-, iOS- and Windows-based classroom settings.
All ViewSonic interactive flat panel displays for education, including the CDE7061T and CDE6561T, come with ViewSonic's exclusive ViewBoard for Education software. The easy-to-use annotation software solution was specifically designed for interactive displays. It allows teachers or students to write, highlight, edit and transform documents and images on-screen in real time, maximizing the capabilities of the interactive display to create more engaging content for collaboration. The software also features many easy-to-use templates for English, Math and Science. By using ViewBoard for Education, content such as documents and images can be instantly edited and saved in a Google drive, then shared in a Google-based classroom.
Designed for unlimited users, Solstice Software enables multiple users to easily and simultaneously share content from a range of devices (laptops, tablets or smartphones) over a Wi-Fi or LAN network. With a Solstice-enabled ViewSonic display or projector in the classroom, a number of students can instantly connect, share and control content on the display or projector to better facilitate collaboration among students.
ViewSonic showcases its complete interactive solutions at ISTE 2016, including:
- 65-inch and 70-inch Full HD displays with responsive 10-point touch interactivity
- Integrated Player for Android® with dual-core processor for PC-less operation
- ViewBoard for Education Annotation Software
- User-friendly interface, gesture-based touch, and record functions
- Documents and images can be instantly edited and saved in a Google drive, then shared in a Google-based classroom
- LightStream® PJD6552LWS WXGA Networkable Short-Throw Projector
- Native WXGA 1280x800 resolution
- 3,500 lumens, up to 22,000:1 contrast ratio with DynamicEco® mode
- ViewSync® 3 Wireless Presentation Gateway
- Plug-and-Play 1080p projection with AutoProject™ Key
- Manage content from up to 60 connected devices with moderator mode
- PJ-VTOUCH-10S Touch Interactive Kit
- Integrates seamlessly with LightStream short-throw projector models
- Features 10-point simultaneous pen and touch interactivity
- Interactive pens charge in less than two minutes and last for more than a week
ViewSonic also provides a SMART and Promethean Board replacement projector alternative with a new retrofit adapter plate.
"As interactivity and hands-on learning become a larger part of student curriculum, ViewSonic is committed to delivering interactive displays and technologies that encourage collaborative learning and an active classroom experience," said Al Giazzon, vice president of marketing at ViewSonic Americas. "From engaging K-12 students and bringing feature-rich products to higher education campuses, we are excited to be able to demonstrate our amazing solutions. We're excited about ViewSonic's latest software enhancements that allow teachers to save annotated content directly to their Google drive from our interactive large format displays."
Founded in California in 1987, ViewSonic is a world leading visual solutions provider. As an innovator and visionary, ViewSonic keeps the world connected with a portfolio of professional level visual solutions that enhance the way we compute, collaborate, communicate and connect. Our products include LED monitors, interactive commercial displays, touch displays, projectors, thin client, zero client and smart displays.
ViewSonic's ViewSchool™ program provides exclusive educational product discounts and other valuable offers designed specifically for K-12 and higher education.
*This news release contains forward-looking statements that reflect the Company's expectations with regard to future events. Actual events could differ significantly from those anticipated in this document. Trademark footnote: All corporate names and trademarks are the property of their respective companies.*
JSL Marketing for ViewSonic