Media Invited to Attend Premier Educational Technology Event Addressing Raising Revenue and Profitability in the Digital Learning Market
Washington, DC (Aug. 8, 2013) – The Software and Information Industry Association (SIIA), the principal trade association for the software and digital content industries, today announced that it will hold the Education Business Forum (EBF), the leading business and finance conference for the K-12 and postsecondary education technology markets, Dec. 10-11 at McGraw-Hill Conference Center in New York.
The 12th annual conference will bring together senior management teams of education software companies, platform technology firms, financial analysts, solution providers and distributors, publishers, financial analysts, private equity firms, and venture capitalists. Participants will discuss new business models and how to leverage shifts in the digital learning space, in addition to sharing knowledge about new markets, growth in financial investment, and new paths to revenue.
Topics will include:
- Capitalizing Your Business for the Long Term
- Making that Build or Buy Decision to Grow Your Product line
- Leveraging a Market Map
- Getting to that $10M Mark in Revenue
- Going Global Where Opportunities Are Greatest
- Emerging Development Trends
- Case Studies of the Best and Brightest Companies Destined for Success
- Successful Entrepreneurial Strategies Within Growing Markets
- Partnering Strategies for Growth
The Education Business Forum will also feature:
- Innovation Incubator. SIIA’s Innovation Incubator program identifies and supports entrepreneurs in the development and distribution of innovative learning technologies. The program began in 2006, and has provided mentorship for dozens of successful products and companies in their efforts to improve education through the use of software, digital content, and related technologies.
- One-to-One Business Connections. One-to-One Business Connections meetings will be scheduled during designated times throughout the conference by SIIA staff, with the support of its partner Educational Systemics. SIIA will select companies to meet with participants based on the preferences they described in their respective surveys. These fast-paced exchanges will help pave the way for increased capital, revenue, and strategic alliances between participants.
For more information or to register for the conference, members of the media should contact Saul Hafenbredl, C. Blohm & Associates, email@example.com. Online registration is also available at the Education Business Forum Media Center.
WHO: Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA)
WHAT: Education Business Forum
WHEN: Dec. 10-11, 2013
WHERE: The McGraw Hill Conference Center, New York
For a complete schedule of events, visit: http://www.siia.net/ebf/2013/schedule.asp.
SIIA is the leading association representing the software and digital content industries. SIIA represents approximately 700 member companies worldwide that develop software and digital information content. The SIIA Education Division serves and represents more than 200 member companies that provide software, digital content, and other technologies that address educational needs. The Division shapes and supports the industry by providing leadership, advocacy, business development opportunities, and critical market information. For more information, visit www.siia.net/education.